The delay spray for men Cupid is a product, which effectively treats premature ejaculation. It does it by reducing penile sensibility. It is really easy to use: Just spray it on the penis 5-15 minutes before sex. If you’re having oral sex, you should use it about 30 minutes in advance. The delay spray for men Cupid has no specific smell or color and doesn’t contain benzocaine.
As a result of unhealthy and stressful lifestyle, premature ejaculation occurs more often. A bigger percentage of men suffer from erectile dysfunction. This can seriously affect a man’s sex life and his confidence. The delay spray for men Cupid is the perfect decision for this problem.
Who is this product suitable for?
- For men, who suffer from premature ejaculation;
- For men, who want to increase their sexual activity;
- For men, who want to really satisfy their partner;
Have you ever ejaculated during foreplay? Do you have the feeling that you are not able to satisfy your partner? Do you want to enjoy better sex? Have you ever felt blame because of premature ejaculation? It is clear that often sex doesn’t last more than a couple of minutes, which leaves your partner unsatisfied. Why should you worry about a problem, for which there is a clear solution?
Premature ejaculation is uncontrolled ejaculation either before or shortly after sexual penetration. It is hard to define “premature”, because each sexual act is different, but usually premature ejaculation occurs in 7 minutes after penetration.
Reviews for Cupid Spray:
This product would be worth it even if the price was double… Thank you.
Premature or early ejaculation is a common problem, which almost all men experience at a certain point of their lives. About 12% of men suffer from it daily. If premature ejaculation becomes a systemic problem, you should definitely do something about it, or it may lead to different physiological disorders: stress, dissatisfaction, anxiety and lack of confidence. This might even affect negatively your relationship with your partner. Good news is that there are products, which can delay ejaculation and lead to longer and more pleasurable sex. The delay spray for men Cupid is a proven formula, which treats premature ejaculation. It is really easy to use and very discrete. Our product has helped a lot of men. It will also help you!
Common causes of premature ejaculation
It was considered, that premature ejaculation is caused by psychological problems – that it all happens in your mind. Premature ejaculation often occurs to young and inexperienced men, who are not used to having sex and have no control over their erection. Later studies have shown that not only psychological, but physiological problems can also cause premature ejaculation. We suggest you take a look at some of the most common causes of this problem.
- Erectile dysfunction: Men, who have a problem with getting and keeping an erection, often suffer from early and uncontrolled ejaculation.
- Increased penile sensitivity: Some men have a very sensitive penis (head) and even a slight stimulation might lead to premature ejaculation.
- Inflammation and urinary infections: Early ejaculation is a common symptom of urinary infections or prostate problems.
- As a result of operation or injuries
Anxiety and fear of failure are often associated with:
- Lack of experience
- Stress and depression
- Relationship problems
- A feeling of guilt, caused by adultery, masturbation or inability to satisfy your partner
- High hormone levels – a problem with production of sex related hormones
- High levels of neurotransmitters (serotonin) in the brain
- Unusual muscle reflexes associated with ejaculation